- Colts QB Philip Rivers remains a challenge, even 17 seasons in (Beacon Journal) - Philip Rivers isn’t looking to assume the moniker of “old man” or play like it for that matter. With an unceremonious departure from the Los Angeles Chargers in the offseason behind him, The veteran quarterback found a new home with the Indianapolis Colts and, to let the Browns and their coaches tell it, he didn’t lose much in the transition.
- A truly important early-season game and 3 other things to watch when the Browns play the Colts (cleveland.com) - The first thing to watch on Sunday when the Browns play the Colts is a simple thing: this is a genuinely important game for both teams. The NFL season is still young and nothing that happens in September or October is written in stone when it comes to who makes the playoffs and wins divisions. Still, it’s always better to win than lose and, for both the Browns and Colts, this is a chance to measure where each team stands to kick off the season’s second quarter.
- 7 questions with Odell Beckham Jr. (clevelandbrowns.com) - Odell Beckham Jr. was one of the players who shined most in last Sunday’s satisfying win over the Dallas Cowboys. His three touchdowns, including a clutch, 50-yard rushing touchdown in the fourth quarter that sealed the win, was one of his best performances ever in a Browns uniform. This week, we’re catching up with Beckham to discuss that game, Cleveland’s early-season success and more.
- Greedy Williams responds to social media hate over injury (Heavy.com) - The Cleveland Browns will be missing cornerback Greedy Williams on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts as he continues to recover from a shoulder injury he suffered in training camp. Some Browns fans have become frustrated that Williams continues to be out despite returning to practice nearly three weeks ago. Williams has heard the noise, but he’s not dwelling on it.
- Can The Cleveland Browns Utilize Both Harrison Bryant And David Njoku? (Forbes) - Come Sunday, the Cleveland Browns may have tight end David Njoku back from injury.
- 32 things to watch in Colts-Browns showdown (IndyStar.com) - A game most Colts fans probably didn’t circle on their calendars when the NFL schedule was released has become the team’s biggest test before Halloween. Indianapolis (3-1) has run off three consecutive wins, just like the surprising Cleveland Browns (3-1), another team that has bounced back from a disappointing opener to run off three consecutive wins.
- Ian Rapoport suspended by NFL Network after sharing Manscaped ad on Instagram (Yahoo Sports) - NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport won’t appear on television for a few weeks. Rapoport was suspended by the network after he reportedly shared a Manscaped ad on Instagram, according to Andrew Marchand of the New York Post.
- Patriots’ Jason McCourty questions whether NFL, NFLPA care about player safety (ESPN) - New England Patriots cornerback Jason McCourty questioned Saturday whether COVID-19 protocols put into place by the NFL make player safety a top priority.
- Week 5 injury report for Sunday’s games (NFL.com) - Week 5 of the 2020 season is here. Below is the official injury report and game day designations for all 11 games.