|WR||Odell Beckham Jr.||Illness||--||DNP||DNP||QUESTIONABLE|
|CB||Kevin Johnson||Not Injury Related||DNP||FP|
|S||Ronnie Harrison Jr.||Concussion||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|QB||Ben Roethlisberger||Not Injury Related||DNP||FP||FP||(-)|
|DE||Stephon Tuitt||Not Injury Related||DNP||FP||FP||(-)|
- Four players are out for the Browns: OG Wyatt Teller, LB Jacob Phillips, S Karl Joseph, and S Ronnie Harrison. That means Chris Hubbard will get the start at right guard, and Sheldrick Redwine is expected to make his first start of the season at strong safety.
- The bigger issue for the Browns is all of the players who they have listed as questionable, which we will recap below.
- QB Baker Mayfield was limited in practice for two days, but was a full participant on Friday. He is expected to play with the chest injury he suffered last week. Since QB Garrett Gilbert was signed by the Cowboys this week, the only backup quarterback who will be ready for Sunday is QB Case Keenum.
#Browns coach Kevin Stefanski said QB Baker Mayfield is trending in the right direction to play Sunday, but we want to make sure we use all these hours to see how he responds to treatment— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) October 16, 2020
- WR Jarvis Landry and WR Odell Beckham are both listed as questionable. Landry aggravated his hip/ribs in last week’s game, and although he rested Wednesday and Thursday, he was a limited participant in Friday’s practice. Beckham did not practice Thursday or Friday with an illness. He has not tested positive for COVID, so the belief is that he was just being kept home as a precaution. As long as he doesn’t feel like utter crap on Sunday, I would expect both he and Landry to play.
#Browns coach Kevin Stefanski said Odell Beckham Jr. got good work Wednesday, been in meetings virtually and if all goes according to plan tomorrow, there's more walk through time, enough time to catch him up, barring his health— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) October 16, 2020
- DT Larry Ogunjobi and DE Olivier Vernon are both questionable. Ogunjobi is trying to come back from an abdomen injury after missing last week’s game, and Vernon is battling a new groin injury.
#Browns DL coach Chris Kiffin said DT Larry Ogunjobi (questionable, abdominal) looked "great" this week. "We miss Larry. We miss him out there at practice keeping the group going. He's kind of the glue that holds this thing together. He looked good, real excited to get him back"— Marla Ridenour (@MRidenourABJ) October 16, 2020
- The last position of concern is at punter, where Jamie Gillan came down with a groin injury during practice and was limited on Friday. If he can’t punt, K Cody Parkey would serve as the punter.
- The Steelers have two players out: OG David DeCastro, and WR Diontae Johnson. Other than that, they come into the game pretty healthy.