|WR||Odell Beckham Jr.||Back||--||LP||FP|
|S||Ronnie Harrison Jr.||Illness||--||DNP||FP|
- The Browns have three players ruled out for Sunday: DE Adrian Clayborn, LB Tae Davis, and CB Greedy Williams.
- All of the attention is centered around Cleveland’s six players who are listed as questionable. Let’s go position-by-position with those guys:
- At running back, Kareem Hunt did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday, but returned as a limited participant in Friday’s practice. It’s always tricky to read a running back’s injury status during the week — a groin injury can definitely be limiting, but Hunt probably doesn’t “need” practice to be effective on gameday. Was he just being rested this week? Or, is it a sign that the team will probably be cautious and have him sit out? Dontrell Hilliard was promoted to the roster during the week as an extra back, but if Hunt can’t go, expect Nick Chubb to carry the load with D’Ernest Johnson getting a few reps.
- On the offensive line, LG Joel Bitonio is questionable (back), as is backup C Nick Harris (illness). I feel pretty good about Bitonio toughing this one out, but you never know — we thought the same thing about RT Jack Conklin a couple of weeks ago, and he ended up being inactive.
- The other three questionable players are DE Olivier Vernon, LB Jacob Phillips, and CB Denzel Ward. All three players are trying to return from injury and are progressing, but they might suit up just for depth/rotational purposes this week.
- LB Mack Wilson and CB Kevin Johnson aren’t even on the injury report any more, which is a good sign that they are both ready for more work in their second week back.
- For the Cowboys, OT Tyron Smith and CB Trevon Diggs are both questionable. I’m expecting both of them to play.