The Cleveland Browns play on the road on Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
- TV Channel: CBS - Spero Dedes (play-by-play) & Adam Archuleta (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WOIO-Channel 19.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 51 degrees (feels like 48 degrees) with a 15% chance or rain. 8 MPH winds from the Northeast.
- Odds: Browns by 3
- Over/under: 50.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the GREEN areas below will get to watch Cleveland vs. Cincinnati on CBS.
- The Browns will have white jerseys and orange pants against Cincinnati:
- Pro Football Hall of Fame coach Paul Brown was the Browns’ first head coach and general manager. Brown coached the Browns from 1942-62, before later founding the Cincinnati Bengals and becoming the Bengals’ first head coach and general manager. Brown coached the Bengals from 1968-75.
- Bengals DL coach Nick Eason served as a coaching intern for the Browns in 2013. Eason also played for the Browns from 2004-06.
- Browns offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt served as the Bengals QBs coach from 2018-19.
- Browns senior football advisor Ryan Grigson was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the sixth round of the 1995 NFL Draft.
- The Browns have a 43-51 all-time record against the Bengals.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was September 17, 2020, when the Browns defeated the Bengals 35-30 in Cleveland. The Browns controlled the lead throughout the game, but Joe Burrow and the Bengals just wouldn’t go away; despite taking a beating, he threw the ball 61 times to keep Cincinnati in it. Cleveland’s 200+ yards rushing were too much to overcome for the Bengals.