|CB||M.J. Stewart Jr.||Back||--||LP||FP|
Las Vegas Raiders
|C||Rodney Hudson||Not injury related||DNP||--||--|
- Three players are ruled out for the Browns: TE Austin Hooper, OG Wyatt Teller, LB Jacob Phillips. That means TE Harrison Bryant and OG Chris Hubbard will continue to start, with the hopes that Hooper and Teller can return after the bye week.
- WR KhaDarel Hodge was designated to return from IR this week, and is expected to play on Sunday, probably as the No. 3 receiver.
- DE Myles Garrett didn’t practice on Wednesday or Thursday with an ankle injury. However, he returned to practice on Friday, and head coach Kevin Stefanski says that Garrett is expected to have a full workload on Sunday. Garrett was not given an injury status designation either.
- Even though he’s not listed on the injury report, starting RT Trent Brown was activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list on Friday and practiced. Even though he hasn’t practiced in two weeks, he could start on Sunday against the Browns.
- Backup DE Arden Key is doubtful for the Raiders with a foot injury. WR Bryan Edwards is questionable with an ankle injury.