The Cleveland Browns play at home on Sunday against the Las Vegas Raiders. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: FOX - Kevin Kugler (play-by-play) & Chris Spielman (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WJW-Channel 8.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 40 degrees (feels like 31 degrees) with a 50% chance or rain/snow mix. 24 MPH winds from the West.
- Odds: Browns by 1
- Over/under: 48
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the GREEN areas below will get to watch Las Vegas vs. Cleveland on FOX.
- The Browns will have brown jerseys and orange pants against Las Vegas:
What uniform combo is your favorite?— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) October 30, 2020
- Browns OL coach Bill Callahan spent six seasons with the Raiders from 1998-03, serving four years as the offensive coordinator before spending his final two seasons as team’s head coach. Callahan led the Raiders to an appearance in Super Bowl XXXVII, becoming just the fourth rookie head coach in NFL history to earn a Super Bowl berth.
- Browns LBs coach Jason Tarver (2012-14) and DC Joe Woods (2014) spent time on the Raiders coaching staff.
- Browns assistant special teams coach Doug Colman played for the Raiders in 2000.
- Browns S Karl Joseph was drafted by the Raiders in the first round (14th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft. Joseph spent four seasons and appeared in 49 career games with the team.
- Browns LB Malcolm Smith played for the Raiders from 2015-16.
- Raiders RBs coach Kirby Wilson (2016-17), assistant DBs coach Taver Johnson (2004) and DBs coach Jim O’Neil (2014-15) held positions on the Browns coaching staff.
- Raiders DE Carl Nassib was originally drafted by Cleveland in the third round (65th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft. Nassib played in 30 games in two seasons with the Browns.
- Raiders DT Chris Smith was a Brown from 2018-19.
- The Browns have a 10-13 all-time record against the Raiders.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was September 13, 2018, when the Raiders defeated the Browns 45-42 in overtime in Oakland. That was the game where Nick Chubb first came on the scene and had 3 carries for 101 yards and 2 touchdowns, including one that put Cleveland on top. However, Derek Carr got a game-tying touchdown pass with 0:30 to go, and in overtime, a field goal by Oakland prevented a tie.