- Donovan Peoples-Jones prepared for an opportunity like this (clevelandbrowns.com) - Sixth-round rookie wide receiver has earned the nickname “Mr. Reliable”.
- Myles Garrett set for normal workload on Sunday (Beacon Journal) - Defensive end Myles Garrett returned to practice Friday and is expected to have his normal workload Sunday when the Browns (5-2) host the Las Vegas Raiders (3-3), coach Kevin Stefanski said on Zoom.
- Odell Beckham Jr. thanks fans (cleveland.com) - Odell Beckham Jr. thanked all of the fans that have checked in on him in the wake of his torn ACL on Friday, and acknowledged it’s really difficult.
- Lewis Hamilton backs injured OBJ to be an all-time great (ESPN) - Six-time Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton has backed Odell Beckham Jr. to achieve greatness despite seeing his 2020 season cut short with an ACL injury.
- With Ronnie Stanley deal, Baltimore Ravens lock in another homegrown star. They have more to consider. (pennlive.com) - The Baltimore Ravens will keep left tackle Ronnie Stanley on the roster for years to come, and they won’t need to invoke the franchise tag or worry about tense negotiations to do it. Friday’s news that Stanley signed a five-year extension that reportedly includes $98.75 million in new money meant general manager Eric DeCosta had locked in another of his homegrown stars.
- Tom Brady and the Bucs: a smashing success so far, but is it sustainable? (The Guardian) - Tom Brady is playing as well right now, at 43 years old, as he has in the past five years. It all comes down to protecting the quarterback.
- Herb Adderley, Hall of Fame cornerback and Packers and Cowboys legend, dies at 81 (CBS Sports) - Herb Adderley, a Hall of Fame cornerback who won six NFL titles during his 12-year-career, has died. He was 81 years old.
- Who Is the NFL’s Best Scrambling Quarterback? (The Ringer) - In 2020, some of the league’s best passers are proving the value of being able to do damage on the ground, too. When a play breaks down, who is the best improviser?