The Cleveland Browns play at home on Sunday against the Houston Texans. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: FOX - Dick Stockton (play-by-play) & Matt Millen (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WJW-Channel 8.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 57 degrees (feels like 51 degrees) with a 40% chance or rain. 30 MPH winds from the Southwest.
- Odds: Browns by 4
- Over/under: 45.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the ORANGE areas below will get to watch Houston vs. Cleveland on FOX.
- The Browns will have brown jerseys and white pants against Houston:
- Browns assistant special teams coach Doug Colman held the same position with the Texans from 2014-17.
- Browns CB Kevin Johnson was drafted by the Texans in the first round (16th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft. Johnson played in 35 games for Houston.
- Browns QB Case Keenum, T Kendall Lamm, CB Robert Jackson and CB Terrance Mitchell played for the Texans.
- Texans interim head coach Romeo Crennel served two tenures in Cleveland, first as defensive coordinator/DL coach in 2000 and then as head coach from 2005-08.
- Texans DC/DL coach Anthony Weaver, STC Tracy Smith and offensive consultant Carl Smith previously worked as coaches for the Browns.
- Texans RB Duke Johnson Jr. was selected by the Browns in the third round (77th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft. Johnson played in 64 games in his four seasons in Cleveland.
- Texans T Roderick Johnson was drafted by the Browns in the fifth round (160th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Texans LB Nate Orchard (2015-17), QB Josh McCown (2015-16), TE Pharaoh Brown (2019), TE Darren Fells (2018), CB Phillip Gaines (2018) and S Eric Murray (2019) previously played for the Browns.
- The Browns have a 3-7 all-time record against the Texans. Cleveland has lost the last 5 match-ups to Houston; their last victory came back in 2007.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was December 2, 2018, when the Texans defeated the Browns 29-13 in overtime in Houston. Baker Mayfield had an awful first half against Romeo Crennel’s defense, throwing 3 interceptions and not recognizing his zone defense well at all. Mayfield lit it up in the second half, throwing for 397 yards by the end of the game — but it was too late, considering Cleveland was losing 23-0 at the half.