The Cleveland Browns play at home on Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: FOX - Adam Amin (play-by-play) & Mark Schlereth (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WJW-Channel 8.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 41 degrees (feels like 34 degrees) with a 100% chance or rain. 9 MPH winds from the Northeast.
- Odds: Browns by 2.5
- Over/under: 47.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the BLUE areas below will get to watch Houston vs. Cleveland on FOX.
- The Browns will have brown jerseys and white pants against Philadelphia:
- Browns EVP of Football Operations and GM Andrew Berry served as the VP of Football Operations with the Eagles during the 2019 season.
- Browns OL coach Bill Callahan (1995-97) and director of high performance Shaun Huls (2013-19) worked on the Eagles coaching staff.
- Browns assistant OL coach Scott Peters was drafted by the Eagles in the fourth round (124th overall) of the 2002 NFL Draft and spent one season with the team.
- Browns K Cody Parkey played for the Eagles from 2014-15 and was a 2014 Pro Bowl selection. In 2014, Parkey set an NFL rookie scoring record with 150 points.
- S Andrew Sendejo spent part of the 2019 season with the Eagles.
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson played QB for the Browns in 2000 and appeared in 11 games.
- Eagles DC Jim Schwartz began his NFL career as a college/pro scout with the Browns from 1993-95.
- Eagles LBs coach Ken Flajole (2013) and safeties coach Tim Hauck (2012) previously held coaching positions with the Browns.
- The Browns have a 31-17-1 all-time record against the Eagles. Cleveland has lost the last 5 match-ups to Philadelphia, meaning they have not beaten the Eagles since the team returned in 1999. The Browns’ last victory over the Eagles came on November 13, 1994.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was September 11, 2016, when the Eagles defeated the Browns 29-10 in overtime in Philadelphia. It was a weird game because it was the NFL debut for Carson Wentz, who got to stick it to the Browns for not drafting him. Robert Griffin III was also the Browns’ new starting quarterback. Cleveland only trailed 13-10 near the beginning of the third quarter, but things spiraled out of control the rest of the way.