- 11 questions with Jarvis Landry (clevelandbrowns.com) - Jarvis Landry is rolling with whatever 2020 throws at him and using his platform to make a difference. On Sunday, Landry registered the 600th catch of his career, making him just the eighth player in league history to do so in 105 games or fewer. But that was just the start of a very good week.
- With COVID-19 shortening Myles Garrett’s season, Defensive Player of Year harder to attain (Beacon Journal) - Even before Myles Garrett landed on the reserve/COVID-19 list Friday, Mark Schlereth thought the Browns star faced an uphill battle in his mission to win the NFL Defensive Player of the Year award.
- Tracking the crazy results of the Browns-Eagles trade for the right to draft Carson Wentz (Browns Wire) - Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz will take the field at FirstEnergy Stadium for the first time in Week 11. That’s over four years later than many wanted it to be at the time, back when the Browns had the opportunity to draft Wentz in 2016.
- Jack Conklin and Cody Parkey activated off the reserve/COVID-19 list (cleveland.com) - The Browns finally got some good COVID-19 news on Saturday when right tackle Jack Conklin and kicker Cody Parkey were activated off the virus reserve list.
- Kansas City Is saving the style points for later (The Ringer) - The Chiefs are a relatively quiet 8-1, if there is such a thing. Patrick Mahomes and Co. might not be as flashy and explosive in 2020, but they’re still just as dangerous.
- Joe Judge, Marc Colombo feuded for weeks over Giants strategy before firing (NY Post) - Tension between New York Giants coach Joe Judge and fired offensive line coach Marc Colombo began over strategy and boiled over more than once before the ugly separation earlier this week, multiple sources told The Post.
- Titans place Jadeveon Clowney on injured reserve (tennessean.com) - The Titans will be without outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney for a crucial stretch of games. Tennessee placed Clowney, their prized free-agent acquisition, on injured reserve Saturday ahead of the team’s Week 11 game Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Bengals place Joe Mixon on injured reserve (NFL.com) - Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon will miss at least three more games. The team announced Saturday they have placed Mixon on injured reserve. Mixon (foot) was already ruled out for this Sunday’s game at Washington.