|OT||Jedrick Wills Jr.||Illness||DNP||DNP||FP||(-)|
|S||Ronnie Harrison Jr.||Knee||LP||LP||FP||(-)|
|QB||Gardner Minshew II||Right Thumb||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|WR||DJ Chark Jr.||Ribs||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|WR||Laviska Shenault Jr.||Hamstring||LP||LP||FP|
|CB||Sidney Jones IV||Achilles||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|CB/RS||Chris Claybrooks||Core Muscle||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
- A running theme the rest of the season is that we have to start with the COVID-related news first, since it’s not included in the injury report. The following players are out for the Browns due to being on the reserve/COVID-19 list: FB Andy Janovich, DE Myles Garrett, DE Porter Gustin, DE Joe Jackson, and LB Sione Takitaki.
- OL Chris Hubbard has returned from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- CB Denzel Ward and S Sheldrick Redwine are both out due to injuries. Fortunately, a painful knee bruise for Ronnie Harrison turned out to be OK, and he feels 100% ready to go for Sunday against his former team. Andrew Sendejo is banged up with a groin injury and didn’t practice Wednesday or Thursday, but he practiced on Friday and expects to play. At cornerback, Kevin Johnson, Tavierre Thomas, and M.J. Stewart are all expected to see action in packages to cover for Ward and the slot.
- Backup OL Nick Harris came down with an ankle injury later in the week and is questionable.
- The Jaguars have six players out: WR D.J. Chark, WR Chris Conley, OL Andrew Norwell, DE/OLB Aaron Lynch, CB Sidney Jones, and CB Chris Claybrooks. Chark and Conley are two of the team’s top four receivers, so that puts them a little thin at the position. Norwell is their starting left guard, and Jones and Claybrooks have each been starters this season.