The Cleveland Browns play on the road on Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, FL
- TV Channel: CBS - Spero Dedes (play-by-play) & Adam Archuleta (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WOIO-Channel 19.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 73 degrees (feels like 74 degrees) with a 15% chance or rain. 5 MPH winds from the West.
- Odds: Browns by 7.5
- Over/under: 48.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the ORANGE areas below will get to watch Cleveland vs. Jacksonville on CBS.
- The Browns will have white jerseys and white pants against Jacksonville. It’s the first time they’ve worn that combination this season.
White on white for #CLEvsJAX— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) November 27, 2020
Shop our jerseys » https://t.co/e4imeblYti pic.twitter.com/laLVwzYcan
First Time Ever
Callie Brownson is the Browns’ interim tight ends coach this Sunday, and she’ll be the first female to have a position coach role in the NFL.
- Browns S Ronnie Harrison Jr. was drafted by the Jaguars in the third round (93rd overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft. Harrison spent two seasons in Jacksonville, appearing in 28 games.
- Browns LB Malcolm Smith spent part of the 2019 season with the Jaguars and LS Charley Hughlett was with the Jaguars for part of the 2014 offseason.
- Jaguars LB Joe Schobert was originally drafted by Cleveland in the fourth round (99th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft. Schobert appeared in 61 games with the Browns.
- Jaguars DT Daniel Ekuale was with the Browns in 2018-19 seasons and spent the 2020 preseason in Cleveland.
- Browns special teams coordinator Mike Priefer was assistant special teams coach in Jacksonville in 2002.
- Browns SVP of Player and Health Development Joe Sheehan spent his first nine years in the league as a member of the Jaguars athletic training staff.
- Jaguars strength and conditioning coordinator Tom Myslinski had two stints as a member of the Browns strength and conditioning staff (2003-04 and 2007-09). Myslinski played for the Browns during the 1992 season.
- Jaguars RBs coach Terry Robiskie was on the Browns coaching staff from 2001-06 and spent the 2004 season as offensive coordinator before being named interim head coach late in the season.
- Jaguars OL coach George Warhop served in the same capacity for the Browns from 2009-13.
- Jaguars TEs coach Ron Middleton (1989), WRs coach Keenan McCardell (1992-95) and assistant strength and conditioning coach Cedric Scott (2002) played for the Browns.
- The Browns have a 5-12 all-time record against the Jaguars.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was November 19, 2017, when the Jaguars defeated the Browns 19-7 in Cleveland. All the Browns could manage was a DeShone Kizer touchdown pass to Duke Johnson in the first half. The Jaguars were leading 13-10 and Cleveland got the ball to attempt a game-tying or game-winning drive, but they fumbled in the end zone, with Jacksonville recovering for a touchdown.