The Cleveland Browns play at home tonight against the Baltimore Ravens for Monday Night Football. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Monday, December 14, 2020 at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: ESPN - Steve Levy (play-by-play), Brian Griese (analyst), and Louis Riddick (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WKYC-Channel 3.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 32 degrees (feels like 22 degrees) with a 0% chance or rain. 15 MPH winds from the Northwest.
- Odds: Ravens by 3
- Over/under: 46
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the ORANGE areas below will get to watch Baltimore vs. Cleveland on ESPN.
- The Browns will have brown jerseys and orange pants against Baltimore.
- Ravens Executive Vice President Ozzie Newsome is the Browns all-time leader in receiving yards (7,980), playing in 198 consecutive games over 13 seasons. Newsome was a first round pick in 1978, who was later inducted into the Browns’ Ring of Honor and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Newsome served in several positions in Cleveland’s front office before moving to Baltimore as VP of player personnel in 1996.
- Ravens DL coach Joe Cullen served in same role for the Browns in 2013.
- Ravens DBs coach Chris Hewitt served as an intern with the Browns in 2001 through the NFL’s Minority Coaching Fellowship Program.
- Ravens Senior Vice President of Football Operations Pat Moriarty is a Cleveland, Ohio native and played RB for the Browns in 1979. Moriarty was the director of business operations for the Browns from 1994-95.
- Ravens Director of Player Personnel George Kokinis served as Browns general manager in 2009 and in the scouting department from 1991-95.
- Ravens Senior Player Personnel Executive Vincent Newsome played safety for the Browns for two seasons (1990-92). Newsome also spent three years as a special assignment scout for the Browns from 1993-95.
- Ravens Midwest area scout Dwaune Jones played for the Browns in 2000.
- Ravens scout Bobby Vega was a member of the Browns’ scouting department from 2005-18. Vega attended the College of Wooster in Wooster, Ohio.
- Ravens T Orlando Brown Jr.’s father, Orlando “Zeus” Brown Sr., was a starting T for the Browns from 1993-95 and 1999.
- Ravens WR Willie Snead IV was originally signed by the Browns as an undrafted free agent in 2014.
- The Browns have an 11-32 all-time record against the Ravens.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was back in Week 1 on September 13, 2020, when the Ravens defeated the Browns 38-6 in Baltimore. The Browns had a lot of first half miscues, but a dropped pass and missed field goal in the final minute of the first half helped set off a chain of events that turned a one-score game into a three-score deficit.