The Cleveland Browns play at on the road tonight against the New York Giants for Sunday Night Football. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Location: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
- TV Channel: NBC - Mike Tirico (play-by-play) & Cris Collinsworth (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WKYC-Channel 3.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 32 degrees (feels like 32 degrees) with a 10% chance of snow. 1 MPH winds from the Northwest.
- Odds: Browns by 6.5
- Over/under: 44
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the ORANGE areas below will get to watch the Browns vs. Giants on NBC.
- The Browns will have white jerseys and brown pants against New York
- Browns assistant special teams coach Doug Colman was drafted by the New York Giants in the sixth round of the 1996 NFL Draft and played with the team from 1996-98.
- Browns assistant offensive line coach Scott Peters spent the 2003 season playing for the Giants.
- Browns special teams coordinator Mike Priefer was the assistant special teams coach for the Giants from 2003-05.
- Browns LB B.J. Goodson was originally selected by the Giants in the fourth round (109th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft. Goodson appeared in 37 career games with the Giants from 2016-18.
- Browns DE Olivier Vernon (2016-18) and LB Tae Davis (2018- 19) played for the Giants.
- Giants TEs coach Freddie Kitchens spent the past two seasons in Cleveland. He initially joined as RBs/associate head coach in 2018 and spent the final eight games of that season as the offensive coordinator. Kitchens was the team’s head coach in 2019.
- Giants assistant coach Amos Jones (2018), DBs coach Jerome Henderson (2009-11) and defensive assistant Jody Wright (2009-11) previously held positions with the Browns.
- Giants QB Colt McCoy was originally a third round (85th overall) draft choice by the Browns in 2010 and appeared in 24 games with the team from 2010-12.
- Giants S Jabrill Peppers was drafted by the Browns in the first round (25th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft. He started in all 29 games played in his two seasons in Cleveland.
- Giants DE Jabaal Sheard was a second-round (37th overall) draft pick by the Cleveland Browns in 2011. Sheard spent four seasons with the Browns and was the team’s Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee in 2013.
- Giants G Kevin Zeitler played for the Browns from 2017-18.
- Giants WR C.J. Board spent time on the Browns’ practice squad in 2017 and was with the team for the 2018 preseason.
- Giants RB Dion Lewis was with the Browns in 2013 and spent the 2014 preseason in Cleveland.
- The Browns have an 26-21-2 all-time record against the Giants.
- The last time the Browns played the Giants in prime time was a game I attended back on October 13, 2008, when Derek Anderson and the Browns upset Eli Manning and the Giants 35-14.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was on November 27, 2016, when the Giants defeated the Browns 27-13 in Cleveland. Josh McCown threw for 322 yards and Cody Parkey kicked two short field goals for Cleveland, while Odell Beckham’s two touchdowns against the Browns did them in.