- Jarvis Landry: Browns fans deserve ‘the success and the promising future’ (cleveland.com) - Jarvis Landry and the rest of the Browns are giving fans what they really want for Christmas in a winning team and playoff hopes.
- Browns never stop tweaking linebacker group (Beacon Journal) - Linebacker was a big, fat question mark as the Browns headed into the 2020 season. Coaches appear to have answered the question about where they are going with the linebacker rotation heading toward the playoffs. Still, key questions remain.
- Browns D ‘moving in the right direction’ after no TDs allowed in Week 15 (clevelandbrowns.com) - The Browns defense played arguably its best game of the season Sunday against the Giants. That performance was exactly what the Browns needed after coming off a short week that started with a gut-wrenching 47-42 loss to the Ravens.
- Joel Bitonio, Jarvis Landry Reflect On The Journey From 0-16 To Playoff Contender (Forbes) - Perhaps no player knows how low the Browns sank better than left guard Joel Bitonio. Drafted in 2014, Bitonio is the longest-tenured player on Cleveland’s roster. In the six years since, he’s seen a lot of losing.
- Giants gift Logan Ryan with contract extension (giants.com) - Logan Ryan has found a home in his native state. The Giants announced today that Ryan, the standout defensive back who joined the team on a one-year contract just prior to the season, has agreed to a three-year extension through the 2023 season.
- Saints, Alvin Kamara run roughshod over Vikings to clinch 4th straight NFC South title (nola.com) - The New Orleans Saints came into Friday’s game with one Christmas wish: to beat the Minnesota Vikings and win the NFC South for the fourth straight season. By the game’s end, the Saints were all smiles, running roughshod over the Vikings to win 52-33.
- Injury report for Week 16 games (NFL.com) - Week 16 of the 2020 NFL season is upon us. Below is the official injury report and game day designations for all 14 games this weekend, which includes three games on Saturday.
- Darrell Bevell out due to COVID-19 protocols (ESPN) - The Detroit Lions are now on the interim to their interim head coach, as Darrell Bevell will not coach Saturday’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers due to COVID-19 protocols, the team announced Thursday.