|TE||Anthony Firkser||Not Injury Related||DNP||DNP||FP|
|OG||Rodger Saffold III||Ankle||DNP||DNP||DNP||QUESTIONABLE|
|OLB||Harold Landry III||Illness||--||DNP||FP|
- First, the good news: FB Andy Janovich, DE Myles Garrett, DE Joe Jackson, and LB Sione Takitaki are all back from the reserve/COVID-19 list. The only player who is still on the list is DE Porter Gustin.
- During the week, the Browns placed SS Ronnie Harrison on injured reserve. CB Denzel Ward remains out with a calf injury.
- The injuries that crept up out of no where this week were at the wide receiver position. WR KhaDarel Hodge suffered a hamstring injury during the week and is out. WR Taywan Taylor suffered a neck injury during the week and is also out. That should mean some more playing time for WR Donovan Peoples-Jones, but the team has also called WR Ja’Marcus Bradley up from the practice squad.
- The Titans have dealt with some key injuries this year, such as their two left tackles being out, as well as DE Jadaveon Clowney and LB Jaylon Brown. Those players don’t appear on the report since they’re already on IR.
- As far as players out this week, that would be TE Jonnu Smith and CB Adoree’ Jackson. Jackson hasn’t played all season, but Smith has 7 touchdowns on the year, taking away a red zone target for QB Ryan Tannehill.