The Cleveland Browns play on the road on Sunday against the Tennessee Titans. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Nissan Stadium Nashville, TN
- TV Channel: CBS - Ian Eagle (play-by-play) & Charles Davis (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WOIO-Channel 19.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 48 degrees (feels like 47 degrees) with a 0% chance or rain. 4 MPH winds from the West Southwest.
- Odds: Titans by 5.5
- Over/under: 53
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the RED areas below will get to watch Cleveland vs. Tennessee on CBS.
- The Browns will have white jerseys and brown pants against Tennessee.
- Browns assistant special teams coach Doug Colman (1999) and assistant DBs coach Brandon Lynch (2004) played for the Titans. Lynch also played collegiately at Middle Tennessee State.
- Browns T Jack Conklin was originally drafted by the Titans in the first round (8th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft. Conklin started all 57 games he appeared in with the Titans from 2016-19.
- Browns WR Taywan Taylor was a third-round pick for the Titans in 2017.
- Browns K Cody Parkey played for the Titans in 2019.
- Titans OL coach Mike Sullivan was the assistant offensive line coach for the Browns in 2007-08 and OL coach in 2013.
- Titans offensive assistant Luke Steckel served as assistant to the head coach for the Browns from 2009-12.
- The Browns have a 35-32 all-time record against the Titans.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was September 8, 2019, when the Titans defeated the Browns 43-13 in Cleveland. The Browns were only trailing 15-13 after a touchdown pass from Baker Mayfield to David Njoku with 2 minutes to go in the third quarter. However, the Titans then got a 75-yard touchdown off of a screen pass to Derrick Henry to begin their next drive, the start of a 28-0 run by Tennessee to finish off the game.