|Olivier Vernon||72||100%||No stats registered.|
|Sheldon Richardson||54||75%||3 tackles, 1 assist (4 combined). 1 QH, 1 FF.|
|Myles Garrett||52||72%||2 tackles (2 combined). 1 sack, 1 TFL, 1 QH.|
|Larry Ogunjobi||43||60%||1 tackle, 1 assist (2 combined). 1 sack, 1 TFL, 1 QH.|
|Adrian Clayborn||40||56%||No stats registered.|
|Jordan Elliott||23||32%||1 tackle (1 combined).|
|Vincent Taylor||13||18%||No stats registered.|
- Despite playing 100% of the snaps, Olivier Vernon did not get on the sack sheet. It never fails — when Myles Garrett is back, you don’t see a flashy day from Vernon.
#Browns coach Kevin Stefanski on Olivier Vernon playing every snap: He knew it was going to be a full day, I can't say enough about him from a standpoint of constantly going, he's probably one of our smartest players, we put in him some diff spots & he just kept coming and coming— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) December 7, 2020
- Garrett was given some breathers, but still played 72% of the snaps. He received a grade of 90.4 from PFF and registered one sack, but his pressure led to a sack for one of his teammates. His grade is the highest among edge defenders in the NFL for Week 13.
- It was a solid game for Sheldon Richardson (79.7), who seems to be picking it up as the season goes along, just like last year. Larry Ogunjobi notched a sack.
|B.J. Goodson||54||75%||3 tackles, 3 assists (6 combined). 1 pass defended.|
|Malcolm Smith||36||50%||3 tackles, 4 assists (7 combined). 1 sack, 1 TFL, 1 QH, 1 FF.|
|Mack Wilson||29||40%||4 tackles, 2 assists (6 combined). 1 TFL.|
|Sione Takitaki||25||35%||2 tackles (2 combined).|
|Jacob Phillips||18||25%||2 assists (2 combined).|
|Tae Davis||5||7%||1 pass defended.|
- How about the game that Malcolm Smith had? He had 7 tackles, 1 sack, and forced a fumble. That helped lead to him receiving a team-high defensive grade of 91.4.
- B.J. Goodson, on the other hand, only graded out to a 45.1 after we were recently singing his praises.
- Mack Wilson departed the game early with a concussion. Sione Takitaki returned to his role from the COVID list and played 35% of the snaps, while rookie Jacob Phillips was at 25% of the snaps. Tae Davis also saw a few reps at linebacker.
|Terrance Mitchell||71||99%||3 tackles, 1 assist (4 combined). 1 FF.|
|Kevin Johnson||71||99%||2 tackles, 1 assist (3 combined). 1 QH, 1 pass defended, 1 FR.|
|M.J. Stewart||39||54%||2 tackles, 1 assist (3 combined). 1 INT, 2 passes defended.|
|Tavierre Thomas||4||6%||No stats registered.|
- Terrance Mitchell forced a fumble on A.J. Brown as he was heading into the end zone, but the Titans ultimately still recovered it for a touchdown. Mitchell only graded out to a 47.8 from PFF.
- M.J. Stewart had an interception off of a deflection on one play at the end of the third quarter. Stewart was the clear nickelback against the Titans, playing 54% of the snaps to only 6% for Tavierre Thomas.
- Kevin Johnson had a defenseless receiver penalty called on him, which negated an interception by Andrew Sendejo.
|Andrew Sendejo||72||100%||7 tackles, 1 assist (8 combined).|
|Karl Joseph||42||58%||3 tackles (3 combined). 1 FR.|
|Sheldrick Redwine||29||40%||1 tackle (1 combined).|
- Andrew Sendejo played the whole game, and on a few plays actually did a good job tackling Derrick Henry by his legs. If only he adapt that technique against other running backs as opposed to flying in like a missile every time.
- Sheldrick Redwine played 40% of the snaps while Karl Joseph played 58% of the snaps.