- Game Time/Date: Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: FOX - Kevin Kugler (play-by-play) & Chris Spielman (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WJW-Channel 8.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 76 degrees (feels like 76 degrees) with a 0% chance or rain. 15 MPH winds from the Southwest.
- Odds: Browns by 7
- Over/under: 45
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the YELLOW areas below will get to watch Washington vs. Cleveland on the FOX.
- Washington OC Scott Turner was the WRs coach for the Browns in 2013.
- Washington QBs coach Ken Zampese served in the same role for the Browns in 2018.
- Washington assistant special teams coach Ben Jacobs played LB for the Browns from 2011-12.
- Browns OL coach Bill Callahan was on Washington’s coaching staff from 2015-19 and served as the team’s interim head coach from Week 5 through the end of the season in 2019.
- Browns run game coordinator/RBs coach Stump Mitchell served as the assistant head coach/RBs coach for Washington from 2008-09.
- Browns QB Case Keenum played for Washington in 2019.
- Washington TE Marcus Baugh (2014-17), QB Dwayne Haskins Jr. (2017-18), WR Terry McLaurin (2015-18) and DE Chase Young (2017-19) played at Ohio State.
- The Browns have an 33-12-1 all-time record against Washington.
- The last time these two teams met was October 2, 2016, when the Redskins defeated the Browns 31-20 in Washington. Led by QB Kirk Cousins, Washington jumped out to a 14-0 lead in the first quarter. Cleveland rallied back in the second quarter to have the game tied 17-17 at the half, including a 9-yard touchdown pass from QB Cody Kessler to WR Terrelle Pryor. Cleveland led 20-17 heading into the final quarter of play, but then the infamous fumble happened where RB Duke Johnson emerged from the pile with the football, but the officials inexplicably awarded the ball to Washington. Washington finished the game with two touchdowns and the victory.