|OT||Jedrick Wills Jr.||Illnes||FP||FP||FP|
|S||Ronnie Harrison Jr.||Shoulder||LP||LP||FP|
|QB||Ben Roethlisberger||Not Injury Related||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|C||Maurkice Pouncey||Not Injury Related||DNP||DNP||DNP|
|OG||David DeCastro||Not Injury Related||DNP||FP||FP|
|DT||Cameron Heyward||Not Injury Related||DNP||FP||DNP|
|LB||T.J. Watt||Not Injury Related||DNP||DNP||DNP|
- Not listed on the injury report, the Browns will be missing TE Harrison Bryant, LB B.J. Goodson, LB Malcolm Smith, S Andrew Sendejo, and CB Denzel Ward, all of whom tested positive for COVID-19. The one player on the list who Cleveland hopes to get back, since he was only a close contact, is S Karl Joseph.
- All of the Browns’ wide receivers were back to practice on Friday.
- Only one player is ruled out for injury reasons: OL Nick Harris. OL Kendall Lamm did not practice all week with an illness, but it’s possible that the team told him to stay home to prevent anyone else from getting sick — and if he doesn’t test positive for COVID-19, he could be active on Sunday as the team’s primary reserve lineman.
- Even though OG Wyatt Teller, LB Sione Takitaki, and LB Tae Davi are all listed as questionable, head coach Kevin Stefanski indicated that all of them are expected to be ready to play on Sunday. This would be Teller’s return to action. OL Jedrick Wills, who missed last week’s game to illness, was a full participant in practice this week.
- Note: The Browns only practiced on Wednesday and Friday this week.
- It has been said that the Steelers will at least rest QB Ben Roethlisberger, C Maurkice Pouncey, DE Cameron Heyward, and LB T.J. Watt on Sunday.
- In addition, starting S Terrell Edmunds and K Chris Boswell have both been ruled out with injuries for Pittsburgh. Complicating matters is that if the Steelers want to promote their practice squad kicker again, they’ll know have to waive someone from their 53-man roster to do so.
- UPDATE: The Steelers downgraded Roethlisberger to OUT now, so now he can’t play even in an emergency.