The Cleveland Browns play on the road tonight against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the final game of the first round of the NFL Playoffs. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Location: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
- TV Channel: NBC - Al Michaels (play-by-play) & Cris Collinsworth (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WKYC-Channel 3.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 32 degrees (feels like 32 degrees) with a 5% chance of precipitation. 2 MPH winds from the Southeast.
- Odds: Steelers by 5.5
- Over/under: 47.5
- The Browns will have white jerseys and orange pants against Pittsburgh.
- Steelers CB Joe Haden was a first-round pick by the Browns and played in Cleveland from 2010-16. He is out today with COVID-19.
- Steelers DC Keith Butler served as the LBs coach for the Browns from 1999-2002.
- Steelers assistant head coach John Mitchell spent three seasons (1991-93) in Cleveland as an assistant coach.
- Browns OC Alex Van Pelt was drafted by the Steelers in the eighth round (216th overall) of the 1993 NFL Draft.
- Steelers HC Mike Tomlin (2006) was the defensive coordinator in Minnesota during Browns HC Kevin Stefanski’s (2006-19) first season with the team. Browns DC Joe Woods (2006-13), STC Mike Priefer (2011-18), pass game coordinator/WRs coach Chad O’Shea (2006-08), and Steelers DL coach Karl Dunbar (2006-11) were also on the Vikings coaching staff.
- The Browns have a 60-75-1 all-time record against the Steelers.
- The last time these two teams met in the postseason was January 5, 2003, when the Steelers rallied to defeat the Browns 36-33 behind Tommy Maddox. You can re-live some of my memories of that game here.