The Cleveland Browns play at home today against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, January 3, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: CBS - Ian Eagle (play-by-play) & Charles Davis (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WOIO-Channel 19.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 38 degrees (feels like 33 degrees) with a 20% chance of rain/snow. 8 MPH winds from the West.
- Odds: Browns by 8.5
- Over/under: 42.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the RED areas below will get to watch the Steelers vs. Browns on CBS.
- The Browns will have brown jerseys and white pants against Pittsburgh. UPDATE (1/3): The Browns have made a change! It’ll be brown jerseys and orange pants.
❗️ATTENTION❗️— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) January 3, 2021
We've got a slight change of plans ... pic.twitter.com/OGsH8ftiSw
- Steelers CB Joe Haden was a first-round pick by the Browns and played in Cleveland from 2010-16.
- Steelers DC Keith Butler served as the LBs coach for the Browns from 1999-2002.
- Steelers assistant head coach John Mitchell spent three seasons (1991-93) in Cleveland as an assistant coach.
- Browns OC Alex Van Pelt was drafted by the Steelers in the eighth round (216th overall) of the 1993 NFL Draft.
- Steelers HC Mike Tomlin (2006) was the defensive coordinator in Minnesota during Browns HC Kevin Stefanski’s (2006-19) first season with the team. Browns DC Joe Woods (2006-13), STC Mike Priefer (2011-18), pass game coordinator/WRs coach Chad O’Shea (2006-08), and Steelers DL coach Karl Dunbar (2006-11) were also on the Vikings coaching staff.
- The Browns have a 59-75-1 all-time record against the Steelers.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was on October 18, 2020, when the Steelers blew out the Browns 38-7. Baker Mayfield played with hurt ribs and the offense did not have Nick Chubb or Wyatt Teller.