The Cleveland Browns play at home today against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: CBS - Jim Nantz (play-by-play) & Tony Romo (analyst).
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 55 degrees (feels like 51 degrees) with a 15% chance of rain. 17 MPH winds from the West.
- Odds: Browns by 4.5, according to DraftKings Sportsbook
- Over/under: 42.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the RED areas below will get to watch the Browns vs. Steelers on CBS:
- The Browns will have brown jerseys and orange pants against Pittsburgh:
TOPS— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) October 29, 2021
❤️ #PITvsCLE pic.twitter.com/jeZV5EtMGx
- Browns T Chris Hubbard played for the Steelers from 2013-2017 after signing as an undrafted free agent.
- Steelers T Zach Banner played for the Browns in 2017.
- Steelers CB Joe Haden was drafted by the Browns in the 1st round (7th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft. Haden played for the Browns from 2010-2016.
- Steelers LB Joe Schobert was drafted by and played for them from 2016-2019.
- Browns offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt was drafted by Steelers in the eighth round (216th overall) of the 1993 NFL Draft. Van Pelt played quarterback for the Steelers in 1993. His hometown in Pittsburgh and played collegiately at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Steelers assistant head coach John Mitchell served as the Browns defensive line coach from 1991-1993.
- Steelers tight ends coach Alfredo Roberts was the Browns tight ends coach from 2007-2008.
- Steelers defensive coordinator Keith Butler spent 1999-2002 as the Browns linebackers coach.
- Dee and Jimmy Haslam were minority owners of the Steelers from 2008-12.
- The Browns have an 60-75-1 all-time record against the Steelers.
- The last time these two teams met was in the postseason on January 10, 2021, when the Browns defeated the Steelers 48-37 in Pittsburgh. Cleveland got off to an improbable 28-0 lead in the first quarter as everything seemed to go wrong for the Steelers, right from the first snap that sailed over Ben Roethlisberger’s head and into the end zone for a touchdown.