The Cleveland Browns play at home today against the Detroit Lions. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: FOX - Gus Johnson (play-by-play) & LaVar Arrington (analyst).
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 45 degrees (feels like 39 degrees) with a 90% chance of rain. 14 MPH winds from the Southwest.
- Odds: Browns by 12, according to DraftKings Sportsbook
- Over/under: 42.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the YELLOW areas below will get to watch the Browns vs. Lions on FOX:
- The Browns will have brown jerseys and white pants against Detroit:
- Lions C Evan Brown played on the Browns during the 2020 season.
- Lions WR KhaDarel Hodge played for the Browns from 2019-2020, while QB David Blough was with Browns as rookie undrafted free agent, prior to joining Lions in 2019.
- Lions senior personnel executive John Dorsey is a former Browns general manager from 2017-2019.
- Lions Offensive Coordinator Anthony Lynn served as the Browns running backs coach from 2007-2008.
- Lions offensive line coach Hank Fraley played for the Browns from 2006-2009.
- Lions Defensive Coordinator Aaron Glenn served as an assistant secondary coach for the Browns from 2014-2015.
- Lions defensive assistant Brian Duker was a defensive coaching intern for the Browns in 2015.
- Lions defensive backs/pass game coordinator Aubrey Pleasant was an offensive staff/head coach intern for the Browns in 2013.
- Browns LB Elijah Lee spent part of 2020 with the Lions, playing in seven games.
- The Browns have a 4-16 all-time record against the Lions.
- The last time these two teams met was on November 12, 2017, when the Lions defeated the Browns 38-24 in Detroit. Cleveland jumped out to a 10-0 lead in the first quarter, as DeShone Kizer connected with Kenny Britt for a touchdown. Cleveland actually led 24-21 late in the third quarter after a touchdown run by Kizer, by Matthew Stafford threw three touchdown passes for 21 unanswered points to finish off the game.