|DL||Malik McDowell||58||78%||1 tackle, 1 assist (2 combined). 1 sack, 1 TFL, 1 QH.|
|DL||Jadeveon Clowney||55||74%||2 tackles (2 combined). 2 TFL.|
|DL||Myles Garrett||55||74%||4 tackles (4 combined). 1 sack, 2 TFL, 2 QH.|
|DL||Malik Jackson||50||68%||1 assist (1 combined). 1 QH.|
|DL||Jordan Elliott||36||49%||1 tackle, 2 assists (3 combined). 1 QH, 1 pass defended.|
|DL||Joe Jackson||23||31%||2 assists (2 combined).|
|DL||Andrew Billings||18||24%||No stats registered.|
|DL||Ifeadi Odenigbo||15||20%||No stats registered.|
- Myles Garrett was the Browns’ highest-graded player on Sunday, grading out to a 92.9. There may be some questionable performances on the team this year, but Garrett has been going all out. From PFF:
Garrett had six pressures, three hurries and one sack in the game. Garrett finished with an impressive 44.8% pass-rush win rate and earned a 95.4 pass-rush grade, upon first review.
- Jadeveon Clowney came up to make two tackles for a loss. Malik McDowell had a sack, and Jordan Elliott had a unique contribution when he drilled K Chris Boswell on a fake field goal, which led to a concussion for Boswell.
|LB||Anthony Walker||74||100%||2 tackles, 6 assists (8 combined). 1 pass defended.|
|LB||Malcolm Smith||40||54%||9 tackles, 1 assist (10 combined). 1 pass defended.|
|LB||Mack Wilson||30||41%||5 tackles, 2 assists (7 combined).|
|LB||Sione Takitaki||22||30%||3 tackles (3 combined).|
- Per PFF, Anthony Walker allowed 4 catches for 58 yards during the game, but was also the team’s highest-graded linebacker. Since the injury to JOK, this unit just hasn’t been giving the team enough of what they need.
|CB||Greedy Williams||73||99%||5 tackles (5 combined). 1 pass defended.|
|CB||Greg Newsome||68||92%||3 tackles (3 combined). 1 pass defended.|
|CB||Troy Hill||44||59%||3 tackles, 3 assists (6 combined).|
|CB||Tim Harris||2||3%||No stats registered.|
- Although Greg Newsome allowed the long catch-and-run at the end that sealed the win for Pittsburgh, he played a great game, including a first-down saving tackle on the drive prior to that, which allowed the offense another crack at scoring.
- Greedy Williams played some soft coverage early in the game on third down, but tightened things up later on.
|S||Ronnie Harrison||72||97%||5 tackles, 1 assist (6 combined).|
|S||Grant Delpit||50||68%||4 tackles, 1 assist (5 combined).|
|S||John Johnson||29||39%||1 tackle, 3 assists (4 combined).|
- This was a rough game for Ronnie Harrison, who committed a bad late-hit penalty on one series, and then [despite great coverage] allowed the go-ahead touchdown pass to the tight end.
- John Johnson exited early with an injury, and Grant Delpit ended up being the team’s second-highest graded defender by PFF (69.8).