- Game Time/Date: Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
- TV Channel: CBS - Jim Nantz (play-by-play) & Tony Romo (analyst).
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 57 degrees (feels like 55 degrees) with a 0% chance of rain. 4 MPH winds from the Southwest.
- Odds: Bengals by 2, according to DraftKings Sportsbook
- Over/under: 48
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the RED areas below will get to watch the Browns vs. Steelers on CBS:
- The Browns will have white jerseys and orange pants against Cincinnati:
- Browns DT Andrew Billings was drafted by the Bengals in the fourth round (122nd overall) in the 2016 NFL Draft. Billings played for the Bengals from 2016-2019.
- Browns CB Troy Hill signed with the Bengals as an undrafted free agent in 2015 and played the ’15 season for Cincinnati.
- Browns offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt served as the Bengals quarterbacks coach from 2018-2019.
- Bengals DT Larry Ogunjobi was drafted by the Browns in the third round (65th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft and played for the Browns from 2017-2020.
- Bengals offensive coordinator Brian Callahan is the son of Browns offensive line coach Bill Callahan.
- Bengals defensive quality control coach Louie Cioffi served as the defensive backs coach for the Browns in 2013 and 2016.
- The Browns have a 44-51 all-time record against the Bengals.
- The last time these two teams met was in the postseason on October 25, 2021, when the Browns defeated the Bengals 37-34 in Cincinnati. It was a wild back-and-forth game, especially in the fourth quarter as both teams kept trading touchdowns. When the Bengals scored a go-ahead touchdown with 1:06 to play, it seemed like the Browns were doomed because they needed a touchdown to win it. Baker Mayfield quickly led Cleveland down the field, including a game-winning 24-yard pass to WR Donovan Peoples-Jones up the right sideline with 0:11 remaining on the clock. Mayfield completed a crazy number of passes in a row and threw for five touchdown passes, all after the injury to WR Odell Beckham Jr in the first quarter.