- Five crucial leadership moments for Browns’ Coach of the Year Kevin Stefanski (ESPN) - Kevin Stefanski became the first Cleveland Browns head coach since Forrest Gregg in 1976 to win NFL Coach of the Year. How did Stefanski do it? Here’s a look back at his magical debut season.
- Tom Seipel, devoted Cleveland Browns fan who realized wish to attend one last game, dies of cancer at 39 (WKYC) - Tom was at the regular season finale as a guest of Baker Mayfield and saw the team clinch a playoff spot against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- The Browns are talking to J.J. Watt’s camp about signing him, source says (cleveland.com) - The Browns wasted no time inquiring about J.J. Watt, a league source told cleveland.com. The Browns were one of multiple teams that called Watt’s representatives about signing him shortly after he was officially released by the Texans Friday afternoon, the source said.
- J.J. Watt should be Andrew Berry’s top offseason target (Browns Zone) - The free agent market will be loaded with big-name players. None bigger than defensive end J.J. Watt. Many of those players would improve the Browns. None more than Watt.
- Texans’ Cal McNair: A lot of ‘misinformation’ regarding situation with Deshaun Watson (NFL.com) - Following J.J. Watt’s release, Houston’s looming question is where the Texans stand with quarterback Deshaun Watson. The answer: The same place they stood before parting ways with Watt. The situations with Watt and Watson, however, aren’t analogous.
- Jacksonville Jaguars coach accused of racism agrees to resign amid backlash (The Guardian) - The Jacksonville Jaguars and embattled strength coach Chris Doyle parted ways Friday night, a few hours after a respected diversity group blasted the team and called the recent hiring “simply unacceptable”. Coach Urban Meyer said Doyle resigned and he accepted.
- Russell Wilson Is Tired of Taking So Many Hits. But It Will Take a Lot to Change That. (The Ringer) - The Seahawks offense enters 2021 at a crossroads, with a new offensive coordinator and a quarterback who doesn’t seem afraid to voice his frustrations. Can Seattle fix its issues and get back on top?
- The Contract Every NFL Team Wishes Could Disappear (Bleacher Report) - Just about every team has at least one contract on the roster that they wish they could away from. Well, in this article we’re going to let those teams hop into the old wayback machine. Hitch a ride on the Hindsight Express. We’re going to highlight the one deal all 32 teams wish they could wipe off their ledger.