- Browns 2021 schedule: Toughest stretch, opponent preview, key matchups, predictions and more (CBS Sports) - An in-depth look at where the Browns might end up in 2021.
- Browns players with most to prove ahead of 2021 season (Bleacher Report) - So looking ahead to 2021, the job of next year’s Browns team will be to prove that last year was no fluke. However, for some individuals, they’ll need to spend the 2021 campaign proving themselves.
- Top 75 Moments: No. 66 - Browns defeat Ravens for first time in franchise history (clevelandbrowns.com) - It took 756 days to do it, but the Browns will never forget the first time they earned revenge against the team that will forever be remembered as the one that broke Cleveland’s hearts.
- Jadeveon Clowney wows with his fit physique (Browns Wire) - New Cleveland Browns defensive end Jadeveon Clowney has been a player of interest for the team for over a year. Signed in April after an injury-ravaged season in Tennessee, Clowney looks to be in really good shape entering his first year in Cleveland. The fitness and training center where Clowney is working out posted an Instagram story featuring a muscled-up Clowney looking very fit and healthy.
- Bucs rookie Joe Tryon’s plan for NFL money? Pay for his sister’s school, mom’s bills (ESPN) - Joe Tryon hasn’t had to look far for inspiration in his 22 years on this earth. As the first-round pick’s NFL career takes off this fall as a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, his sister Julia, who is 16 months older, is set to begin her first semester of medical school at the University of Washington. Joe will foot the tuition bill with his first NFL paycheck.
- Austin Corbett working at center as Rams figure out starting offensive line (NFL.com) - Roster turnover has forced the Rams to consider a new option at center, and he might remain their main candidate for the job. Austin Corbett spent this week’s OTA sessions working at center for the Rams with new quarterback Matthew Stafford, according to the Los Angeles Times. The news is a bit of a surprising development for a player who has previously only played guard in regular-season action in his career, but isn’t entirely unexpected.
- Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes missed Day 3 of OTAs (but he’s been slingin’ it) (kansascity.com) - Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes wasn’t present on Thursday for the third day of organized team activities. But his absence from the voluntary “OTAs” at the Chiefs’ training facility in Kansas City wasn’t related to his recuperating toe: the star quarterback was hosting a charity golf tournament.
- Students of the game: Women moving in, moving up into NFL scouting jobs (USA Today) - Across the NFL this month, teams promoted at least seven women with scouting responsibilities. On May 17, the Denver Broncos hired Kelly Kleine as executive director of football operations/special advisor to general manager George Paton, whom she previously worked for in Minnesota. On Thursday, the Eagles promoted Catherine Raiche to vice president of football operations. Kleine and Raiche are now the two most senior women in team scouting roles in NFL history.