His future with the Browns may have been in question at one point, but David Njoku is still a member of the team and really improved his skills as a blocker in 2020. Now, he has his very own bobblehead, featuring his trademark Chief Spike after scoring a touchdown.
The bobblehead, created by FOCO, was unveiled at 10:00 AM on Wednesday with a price of $50. There are only 144 of these available, so if you’re a collector, make sure you grab one of them before it’s too late!
Njoku can be seen with the bobblehead here.
- Njoku wearing his gameday uniform in a leaping, celebratory action pose
- Metal rod suspending figure above base
- Team-colored BEWARE OF DAWGS sign backdrop
- DAWG POUND plaque on front of base
- Leather textured border of base with spike accents
- Team logo display on reverse side of border
- Hand painted