- Denzel Ward eyes being great, legendary (Browns Wire) - Denzel Ward has played very well for the Cleveland Browns since being drafted with the fourth overall pick in the 2018 NFL draft. While Ward has played well, “good” might not be good enough for him.
- Top Moments: No. 21 - Brian Sipe wins 1980 MVP (clevelandbrowns.com) - The year 1980 will always stick out on a timeline of Cleveland Browns football history. That season, of course, brought Cleveland an MVP for the first time since the Jim Brown era.
- How Baker Mayfield mastered the hard snap count (cleveland.com) - Like Simba learning to roar, Baker Mayfield mastered Kevin Stefanski’s snap count and Alex Van Pelt’s cadences. Let’s take a look at how Mayfield turned a weakness into a key weapon in his arsenal.
- Montrel Meander shares story of perseverance to children at Martha’s Home (KFDA) - NFL linebacker and Palo Duro High alum Montrel Meander is spending his Fourth of July weekend giving back to the youth of Amarillo. As soon as his flight arrived, Meander made his way to Martha’s Home for a special reception with children living in homeless shelters. The Cleveland Browns linebacker signed autographs, took pictures and shared his inspiring story of triumph and perseverance to kids who find themselves in unforeseen circumstances. Meander is thankful for the people of Amarillo who helped him along the way.
- It’s time for Lamar Jackson and Co. to hit Super Bowl Sunday (NFL.com) - Members of the Ravens organization, Ravens fans around the world and those who told this Angels diehard not to trust Dylan Bundy, but I refused to listen: Today is an exciting time to be a fan of the Baltimore Ravens. You’ve got the team. You’ve got the coach. You’ve got the quarterback. Everything needed for a Super Bowl run is right there, waiting to be maximized. The only thing left to do is shatter that glass ceiling to get to the next level.
- AFC East QBs offer promise, but Buffalo Bills are clear 2021 favorite (ESPN) - Last year at this time, the question was if the Buffalo Bills were primed to snap the New England Patriots’ hold on the AFC East. The Bills answered that decisively.So it’s the Bills who enter 2021 as the favorite in the AFC East, and now there are different types of questions being asked.
- NFL throwback uniforms: Long process is worth the wait as league encourages teams to unveil old-school look (CBS Sports) - The ever-popular red throwback uniforms the San Francisco 49ers wore during their 1994 Super Bowl championship season are back — a long time coming for a franchise starved to return them to the uniform rotation. As the NFL is starting to give teams the ability to bring back throwback uniforms, the 49ers went through a long process to make sure the red ‘94 throwbacks would be in place for the 2021 season — the franchise’s 75th anniversary.
- NFL roster rankings for all 32 teams for 2021: Strengths, weaknesses and X factors for every team’s starting lineup (PFF) - Super Bowl-winning franchises rarely return their entire starting lineup the following season, but that’s exactly what the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have done ahead of the 2021 NFL campaign. It’s no surprise that they’re one of the favorites to again bring home the Lombardi Trophy this season, but how much have the other 31 NFL teams done over the past few months to knock the Bucs off their pedestal?