The Cleveland Browns will be back at full capacity at FirstEnergy Stadium this year, and that means a return to a lot of gameday traditions, including tailgating. We would love to hear from Browns fans who have experience tailgating — if this sounds like you, share information about any or all of the following in the comments section:
- The best spots to tailgate, and what it’s like.
- What kind of food/drinks you expect to see when tailgating in Cleveland.
- What type of setup you’ve had in the past (if any).
- How early do you need to get there?
- What other tips, tricks, and traditions are there?
We will go through all of the reader feedback and feature your experiences in an article soon.