- Game Time/Date: Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Location: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
- TV Channel: CBS - Jim Nantz (play-by-play) & Tony Romo (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WOIO-Channel 19.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 90 degrees (feels like 92 degrees) with a 0% chance or rain. 13 MPH winds from the Southwest.
- Odds: Chiefs by 5.5
- Over/under: 54.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the RED areas below will get to watch Cleveland vs. Kansas City on CBS.
- The Browns will have white jerseys and orange pants against Kansas City.
- Browns RB Kareem Hunt was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the third round of the 2017 NFL Draft. Hunt led the NFL in rushing during his rookie season in Kansas City.
- Browns run game coordinator/RBs coach Stump Mitchell (1991) and OC Alex Van Pelt (1993) played for the Chiefs.
- Browns STC Mike Priefer served in the same capacity for the Chiefs from 2006-08.
- Browns pass game coordinator/WRs coach Chad O’Shea began his NFL career as a volunteer assistant with the Chiefs in 2003 and he was an assistant special teams/LBs coach from 2004-05.
- Browns DT Jordan Elliott played collegiately at Missouri from 2018-19.
- Chiefs G Andrew Wylie spent time with the Browns during the 2017 season.
- Chiefs OLB coach Ken Flajole was with the Browns from 2013- 15 as the team’s ILB coach.
- The Browns have a 11-13-2 all-time record against the Chiefs.
- The last time these two teams met was in the playoffs on January 17, 2022, with the Chiefs hanging on to win 22-17 to advance to the AFC Championship. Browns fans have plenty of regrets from that game, like WR Rashard Higgins’ fumble before the end of the first half, and QB Chad Henne’s late scramble that helped seal the game for Kansas City in relief.