|DL||Myles Garrett||65||80%||1 tackle (1 combined). 1 QH.|
|DL||Jadeveon Clowney||61||75%||4 tackles, 2 assists (6 combined). 2 sacks, 1 TFL, 2 QH, 1 FF.|
|DL||Malik McDowell||48||59%||2 assists (2 combined). 1 pass defended.|
|DL||Malik Jackson||33||41%||No stats registered.|
|DL||Jordan Elliott||33||41%||1 tackle (1 combined).|
|DL||Tommy Togiai||30||37%||2 tackles, 3 assists (5 combined).|
|DL||Sheldon Day||21||26%||2 assists (2 combined). 1 pass defended.|
|DL||Porter Gustin||20||25%||1 tackle (1 combined).|
|DL||Ifeadi Odenigbo||16||20%||1 tackle, 2 assists (3 combined).|
- Jadeveon Clowney registered two sacks on Ben Roethlisberger, including one near the end zone that helped give Cleveland their best starting field position of the day after a punt. Clowney made a dumb decision to throw Chase Claypool’s shoe in the first half, though, which extended their drive and allowed them to tack on a field goal.
- Myles Garrett was the Browns’ fourth-highest graded defender, but top-graded defensive lineman, grading out to a 77.8 by PFF.
|LB||Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah||61||75%||3 tackles, 4 assists (7 combined).|
|LB||Anthony Walker||49||60%||3 tackles, 6 assists (9 combined).|
|LB||Jacob Phillips||33||41%||2 tackles, 1 assist (3 combined). 1 pass defended.|
|LB||Malcolm Smith||29||36%||3 tackles, 1 assist (4 combined).|
|LB||Sione Takitaki||12||15%||2 tackles, 1 assist (3 combined). 1 TFL.|
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah was the Browns’ third-highest graded defender by PFF, grading out to an 80.5. Per PFF, “Owusu-Koramoah logged a run stop and five total tackles in 22 snaps while playing well enough in coverage (one target).”
- Anthony Walker continues to be second in snaps to JOK.
|CB||Greg Newsome||77||95%||7 tackles, 1 assist (8 combined). 2 passes defended.|
|CB||Denzel Ward||52||64%||3 tackles (3 combined). 1 TFL.|
|CB||A.J. Green||45||56%||2 assists (2 combined). 1 INT, 2 passes defended.|
|CB||Greedy Williams||25||31%||No stats registered.|
- Per PFF, Greg Newsome was targeted 9 times and allowed 32 yards and 3 first downs. He got his hand in the way of Chase Claypool’s catch radius a couple of times to break up passes.
- Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams were both sidelined for parts of the game with injuries. A.J. Green stepped up and received a big grade of 91.7 from PFF. He notched an interception just as the first half ended.
|S||M.J. Stewart||80||99%||2 tackles, 3 assists (5 combined). 2 passes defended.|
|S||Grant Delpit||80||99%||7 tackles, 4 assists (11 combined). 1 TFL.|
|S||Richard LeCounte||19||23%||No stats registered.|
|S||Adrian Colbert||2||2%||No stats registered.|
- M.J. Stewart playing well at safety these past three weeks is the, “I didn’t see that coming” moment of the season as far as players impressing. He did get stiff-armed by Harris on one highlight-reel play, but was the team’s second-highest graded defender with a grade of 81.3.