- Game Time/Date: Sunday, Nov. 13, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
- TV Channel: CBS - Greg Gumbel (play-by-play) & Adam Archuleta (analyst).
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Nathan Zegura, Jerod Cherry (sidelines)
- Weather: 82 degrees (feels like 86 degrees) with a 7% chance of rain. 5 MPH winds from the North.
- Odds: Dolphins by 3.5, according to DraftKings Sportsbook
- Over/under: 49.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the YELLOW areas will get to watch the game on CBS:
Uniform & Stadium
- The Browns will be wearing brown jerseys and white pants.
bringing out some heat for Miami pic.twitter.com/fCcRYDnKye— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) November 11, 2022
- Here is the Week 10 poster for the Browns vs. Dolphins game:
- Browns RB Nick Chubb and Dolphins LB Bradley Chubb are first cousins.
- Dolphins RB Raheem Moestert (2015), DE Emmanuel Ogbah (2016-18), head coach Mike McDaniel (2014), assistant head coach & tight ends coach Jon Embree (2013), senior defensive assistant Ryan Slowik (2016), and pro scout Andy Howell (2011-12) all either played or worked for the Browns in some capacity. Slowik's father Bob also served as the Browns defensive coordinator in 1999.
- Browns QB Jacoby Brissett (2021), G Michael Dunn (2019), WR Chester Rogers (2020), director of strength and conditioning Larry Jackson (1997), assistant of strength and conditioning Evan Marcus (2008-10), and pass game coordinator/wide receivers coach Chad O'Shea (2019) all either played or worked for the Dolphins in some capacity.
- The Browns have a 9-9 all-time record against the Dolphins.
- The last time these two teams met was on November 24, 2019, when the Browns defeated the Dolphins 41-24 in Cleveland. The Browns exploded in the first half by getting off to a 28-0 start, led by former Dolphin Jarvis Landry having 10 catches for 148 yards and 2 touchdowns on the day. Ryan Fitzpatrick was the Dolphins' quarterback at the time.