The state of the Cleveland Browns vs Buffalo Bills game has been up in the air in a couple of ways this week. We got a resolution to the weather concern when the game was moved from Buffalo to Detroit. The biggest change will be for the home team Bills who now have to travel and stay in Michigan through their Thanksgiving Day game with the Lions.
The other part that has been up in the air and continues to be is the health of Buffalo’s team. Wednesday’s practice had to be limited due to not having enough healthy players to hold a proper practice. An illness came on quite a few players along with the normal injuries.
Thursday’s injury report came with another player coming down with an illness while three others returned to practice from being sick. The Browns also added a couple of players to the report while removing any player that was just resting yesterday.
Browns Injury Report
- David Bell - Concussion - Remained out
- Michael Dunn - Back - Remained out
- Jack Conklin - Foot, Rest - Added to list
- Perrion Winfrey - Head - Added to list
- Jordan Elliott - Not injury related, personal - Added to list
- David Njoku - Returned to practice after several weeks out
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah - Knee
- Ethan Pocic - Ankle - Upgraded from Limited
- Wyatt Teller - Calf - Upgraded from Limited
Bills Injury Report
- Tremaine Edmunds - Groin, Heel - Remained out
- Jake Kumerow - Ankle - Remained out
- Cam Lewis - Forearm, Illness - Remained out
- Jordan Phillips - Illness - Remained out
- Greg Rousseau - Ankle - Remained out
- Isaiah McKenzie - Illness - Added to list
- Josh Allen - Elbow - Remained Limited
- Jordan Poyer - Elbow - Remained Limited
- Kaiir Elam - Ankle - Upgraded from Limited
- Reggie Gilliam - Illness - Upgraded from DNP
- Matt Milano - Illness - Upgraded from DNP
- Tim Settle - Illness - Upgraded from DNP
We will keep you up to date with the final injury report that comes out on Friday as both teams prepare for the unexpected trip to Detroit.