The Cleveland Browns play at home in Week 4 today against the Baltimore Ravens. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, Oct. 1, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Cleveland Browns Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: CBS - Ian Eagle (play-by-play) & Charles Davis (analyst).
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Nathan Zegura, Jerod Cherry (sidelines)
- Weather: 74 degrees (feels like 74 degrees) with a 3% chance of rain. 9 MPH winds from the Northeast.
- Odds: Browns by 2.5, according to DraftKings Sportsbook
- Over/under: 39
TV Distribution Map
The game will be televised on CBS.
Uniform & Stadium
- The Browns’ uniform will be brown jerseys and orange pants.
brown and seemingly orange for Sunday pic.twitter.com/yVupCY9uCv— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) September 29, 2023
- Here is the Week 4 poster for the Ravens vs. Browns game:
- Browns DE Za’Darius Smith (2015-18) and defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz (defensive assistant, 1996-98) are former Ravens.
- Ravens WR Odell Beckham Jr. (2019-21), LB Jadeveon Clowney (2021-22), G Kevin Zeitler (2017-18) and QB Josh Johnson (2012) are all former Browns.
- Ravens President Sashi Brown worked for the Browns from 2013-17. After being hired as Executive Vice President and general counsel in 2013, he was promoted to executive vice president of football operations in 2016.
- Ravens Executive Vice President Ozzie Newsome is the Browns all-time leader in receiving yards (7,980), playing in 198 consecutive games over 13 seasons. Newsome was a first-round pick in 1978 who was later inducted into the Browns’ Ring of Honor and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Newsome served in several positions in Cleveland’s front office before moving to Baltimore as VP of player personnel in 1996.
- Ravens Director of Player Personnel George Kokinis served as Browns general manager in 2009 and in the scouting department from 1991-95.
- Ravens associate head coach/DL coach Anthony Weaver also coached the defensive line for the Browns from 2014-2015.
- Ravens offensive coordinator Todd Monken served as the Browns offensive coordinator in 2019.
- The Browns have a 13-35 all-time record against the Ravens.
- The last time these two teams met was on December 17, 2022, when they defeated Baltimore 13-3. Tyler Huntley was the starter for the Ravens that game, and a third quarter touchdown pass from Deshaun Watson to Donovan Peoples-Jones helped extend the lead to ten points.