The latest from Dawgs By Nature:
- Browns Joel Bitonio on crutches last week, day-to-day (Jared Mueller) An unknown injury piles on the concern for the Browns
- Deshaun Watson updates following bye week are vague, concerning (Jared Mueller) With nothing required before Wednesday’s first injury report, the Browns are providing very little information
- Colts star will likely miss Week 7 matchup with Browns (Jared Mueller) While Jonathan Taylor just came back, Anthony Richardson will likely miss a few weeks
- How much are the 5-0 49ers favored over the Browns after the bye? (Chris Pokorny) The over/under opens at 42 for the game.
More Cleveland Browns news:
- News and Notes: QB Deshaun Watson did not practice outside on Monday (clevelandbrowns.com) “As the Browns return from the bye week and begin their preparation to face the 49ers in Week 6, let’s take a look at some of the news and notes from Monday.”
- San Francisco 49ers at Cleveland Browns picks, predictions, odds: Who wins in NFL Week 6? (AZ Central) “NFL Week 6 odds, picks, predictions, TV and streaming information for the Sunday football game between the San Francisco 49ers and Cleveland Browns.”
- Should Browns Consider Trading For Former All-Pro Left Tackle? (Sports Illustrated) “As starting left tackle Jedrick Wills continues to struggle, Cleveland Browns may have to consider a trade at NFL deadline.”
- Cleveland Browns vs. San Francisco 49ers tickets: How to get them and how much they cost (10/15/23) (cleveland.com) “Find out where to get tickets to see the Cleveland Browns play the San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 15 and how much they cost.”
- It’s not just the Browns, the AFC North is a mess (Youtube) Quincy Carrier reviews the state of affairs for all four AFCN teams
Given the bye week and the team’s current record (factoring in how good the Niners are), how important do you think Week 6 is? Normal importance, extra importance or less importance?
Join the comment section below to see others thoughts and share yours