The latest from Dawgs By Nature:
- Browns need defense to take its show on the road (Thomas Moore) Cleveland will play 8 of its final 12 games on the road and will need to rely on smothering defense to find success.
- Browns, Colts 1st injury report: Bitonio, Tillman return, 13 total players listed as DNPs (Jared Mueller) A long list today with Deshaun Watson sitting out
- Touring the Browns’ road cities: Indianapolis’ stadiums, cultural trail, and the Indy 500 (Chris Pokorny) Learning more about some of the attractions in the city of Indianapolis.
- Browns vs. 49ers: A film breakdown of Kareem Hunt’s touchdown play (Matt Wilson) Browns got innovative to beat the tough 49ers defense
- Barry’s Thoughts & Jots: From the 49ers win to Antonio Brown to flag football (Barry Shuck) Things on my mind
More Cleveland Browns news:
- Browns, Colts Spread Shifts After Deshaun Addresses Shoulder (Sports Illustrated) “Cleveland’s quarterback is “up in the air” about status for Week Seven, but the Browns are still favored over Indianapolis Colts.”
- Browns QB Deshaun Watson still out with right shoulder injury, can’t put timeline on return to field (Associated Press) “Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson still can’t practice with a rotator cuff injury in his throwing shoulder.”
- Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts: Predictions, picks and odds for NFL Week 7 game (USA Today) “Predictions and picks for the 2023 NFL Week 7 matchup between the Indianapolis Colts and Cleveland Browns.”
- Browns QB Deshaun Watson on missing games due to shoulder injury: ‘I’m not gonna put the team in jeopardy’ (nfl.com) “Browns QB Deshaun Watson spoke to reporters on Wednesday for the first time since he missed a Week 4 loss to the Ravens due to a lingering shoulder injury.”
- Elijah Moore and David Njoku are due for big days - Bold predictions (Youtube) Quincy Carrier prognosticates some big performances in the immediate future for some Browns’ playmakers
Did Deshaun Watson’s explanation help your understanding or create more confusion? The Chow Community often has thoughts in our comment section if you scroll down just a bit. Feel free to join in!