When the Cleveland Browns and Indianapolis Colts face off in Week 7, injuries were a big concern on Wednesday. Thursday, things changed quickly. We already know that rookie QB Anthony Richardson will miss the season after shoulder surgery but QB Deshaun Watson’s status is more up in the air.
After 13 players, combined, were not participating Wednesday, just three were out Thursday.
Browns Injury Report
- OL Joel Bitonio - Rest/Knee - DNP
- TE Harrison Bryant - Hip - Limited
- WR Amari Cooper - Ankle - Limited
- RB Kareem Hunt - Thigh - Limited
- CB Greg Newsome - Hamstring - Limited
- LB Anthony Walker - Concussion - Limited
- QB Deshaun Watson - Right Shoulder - Limited
- WR Cedric Tillman - Hip - Full
A lot of positive news starting with Watson but nothing is certain until he is able to make it through back-to-back practices.
Colts Injury Report
- OT Braden Smith - Hip/Wrist - DNP
- WR Alec Pierce - Shoulder -
- CB Tony Brown - Back -
- TE Kylen Granson - Concussion - DNP
Pierce returning on a limited basis is positive news for Indianapolis’ #2 receiver while Smith being out again, after missing last week, indicates it will be tough for him to play on Sunday.
One more injury report to come, are you surprised at how many Browns players were able to return to practice Thursday?