When the Cleveland Browns and Indianapolis Colts face off in Week 7, injuries were a big concern on Wednesday. Thursday, things changed quickly for Cleveland while Indianapolis saw small changes. We already know that rookie QB Anthony Richardson will miss the season after shoulder surgery but QB Deshaun Watson’s status has been more up in the air.
After practicing Thursday for the first time in weeks, Watson was back on the field Friday which is a good sign for Sunday.
Combined three players were ruled out for Week 7 with five others listed as questionable. Some big names on the list.
Browns Injury Report
- LB Sione Takitaki - Hamstring - Out
- TE Harrison Bryant - Hip - Questionable
- RB Kareem Hunt - Thigh - Questionable
- CB Greg Newsome - Hamstring - Questionable
- QB Deshaun Watson - Right Shoulder - Questionable
Takitaki has played well but is not a key contributor with a lot of snaps on defense. The other four are concerning players to have questionable but, hopefully, all four will be able to play on Sunday.
Colts Injury Report
- OT Braden Smith - Hip/Wrist - Out
- WR Alec Pierce - Shoulder - Questionable
- TE Kylen Granson - Concussion - Out
Smith and Pierce are two big names. With the offensive lineman out, Cleveland’s vaunted defensive line could have a field day. If Pierce can’t play, Indianapolis has some other talented receivers but it would be a big blow. Granson is one of the Colts two starting tight ends.
How are you feeling about the two teams' health going into Sunday? The home Colts have the bigger player our but the visiting Browns have a lot of talent questionable