- Browns trade away DPJ... for very little (Jared Mueller) The feel good story ends with a dud in Cleveland
- NFL free agency: A key change now that the trade deadline is over (Jared Mueller) Players are no longer released in the NFL
- Browns NFL Power Rankings: QB play costs Cleveland, as Bengals slip ahead of them heading into Week 9 (Chris Pokorny) The Browns are out of the Top 10 after leading the league in turnovers on offense.
- Browns make six moves on their practice squad on Tuesday (Jared Mueller) With the NFL trade deadline today, Browns roster is in flux already
More Cleveland Browns news:
- Browns trade WR Donovan Peoples-Jones to Lions, acquire 2025 6th-round pick (clevelandbrowns.com) “The Cleveland Browns and Detroit Lions have agreed to the following trade: Browns receive: 2025 6th round pick. Lions receive: WR Donovan Peoples-Jones.”
- ‘Makes Sense’ For Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson Return vs. Ravens (Sports Illustrated) “Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson could be nearing a return from his shoulder injury.”
- Will David Njoku be a trick or a treat vs. Cardinals? | ‘NFL Fantasy Live’ (nfl.com) “NFL Network’s Adam Rank reveals whether Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku will be a trick or a treat when he faces the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday of Week 9 in the 2023 season.”
- Arizona Cardinals vs Cleveland Browns Prediction, 11/5/2023 NFL Picks, Best Bets & Odds Week 9 (Doc’s Sports) ”The Arizona Cardinals (1-7) are traveling to Cleveland Browns Stadium on Sunday where they will try to defeat the Cleveland Browns (4-3). Cleveland is 7.5-point favorites from oddsmakers. The over/under is 39.5.”
- Browns who have over-achieved in 2020 so far (Youtube) Quincy Carrier recognizes some unexpected performances almost halfway through the season
Do you think the trade of DPJ meaningfully impacts the team at all this year?