The Cleveland Browns play on the road in Week 10 today against the Baltimore Ravens. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, Nov. 12, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
- TV Channel: FOX - Kenny Albert (play-by-play) & Jonathan Vilma (analyst).
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Nathan Zegura, Jerod Cherry (sidelines)
- Weather: 52 degrees (feels like 52 degrees) with a 0% chance of rain. 4 MPH winds from the Northeast.
- Odds: Ravens by 6.5, according to DraftKings Sportsbook
- Over/under: 38
TV Distribution Map
The game will be televised on FOX.
Uniform & Stadium
- The Browns’ uniform will be white jerseys, orange pants, and orange helmets.
⚪ elite uni combo for Week 10 pic.twitter.com/Kesb7ZQpNH— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) November 10, 2023
- Here is the Week 10 poster for the Browns vs. Ravens game:
- Browns DE Za’Darius Smith (2015-18) and defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz (defensive assistant, 1996-98) are former Ravens.
- Ravens WR Odell Beckham Jr. (2019-21), LB Jadeveon Clowney (2021-22), G Kevin Zeitler (2017-18) and QB Josh Johnson (2012) are all former Browns.
- Ravens President Sashi Brown worked for the Browns from 2013-17. After being hired as Executive Vice President and general counsel in 2013, he was promoted to executive vice president of football operations in 2016.
- Ravens Executive Vice President Ozzie Newsome is the Browns all-time leader in receiving yards (7,980), playing in 198 consecutive games over 13 seasons. Newsome was a first-round pick in 1978 who was later inducted into the Browns’ Ring of Honor and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Newsome served in several positions in Cleveland’s front office before moving to Baltimore as VP of player personnel in 1996.
- Ravens Director of Player Personnel George Kokinis served as Browns general manager in 2009 and in the scouting department from 1991-95.
- Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh is native of Toledo, Ohio and attended college at Miami University. Harbaugh served as the special teams coordinator at Cincinnati from 1989-1996.
- Ravens associate head coach/DL coach Anthony Weaver also coached the defensive line for the Browns from 2014-2015.
- Ravens offensive coordinator Todd Monken served as the Browns offensive coordinator in 2019.
- The Browns have a 13-36 record against the Ravens.
- The last time these two teams met in Baltimore was on October 23, 2022, when the Browns lost to the Ravens 23-20. It was an unusual game, as Lamar Jackson only completed nine passes on the day in a back-and-forth affair against Jacoby Brissett.