So much has changed in the AFC north in just a few days but, in the end, it all remains the same for the Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers: Win this week to stay in the race for the division and playoffs.
A loss this week will not doom either team’s playoff chances but would dramatically hinder their ability to win the division. Just days ago, the Browns were thought to be contenders for the AFC North after a huge comeback against the Baltimore Ravens. Now, Deshaun Watson and Joe Burrow are out for the season the the Ravens took care of business against the Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday Night Football.
For Cleveland and Pittsburgh, Week 11 could be impacted by injuries to their secondary. Three of the four starting safeties in the game will be out which could help two offenses that are not strong.
Here are the final injury reports for Browns vs Steelers:
Browns Injury Report
- No. 68 G Michael Dunn (Calf) - Questionable
- No. 3 WR Marquise Goodwin (Concussion) - Out
- No. 79 T Dawand Jones (Knee) - Questionable
- No. 1 S Juan Thornhill (Calf) - Out
Dunn has been designated to return from injured reserve this week.
Steelers Injury Report
- No. 31 S Keanu Neal (Rib) - Out
- No. 39 S Minkah Fitzpatrick (Hamstring) - Out
- No. 57 DT Montravius Adams (Ankle) - Out
- No. 88 TE Pat Freiermuth (Hamstring) - Questionable
Freiermuth has also been designated to return from injured reserve.
Which safety injury is bigger, Fitzpatrick (along with Neal) or Thornhill for this week’s game?