- Browns’ defensive snap counts, stats, and notes: Week 11 - Myles Garrett, secondary, cause havoc (Chris Pokorny) Pittsburgh could never get sustained offense going.
- Browns’ offensive snap counts, stats, and notes: Week 11 - Njoku hoping to make up for dropped passes (Chris Pokorny) Dawand Jones held T.J. Watt in check, according to PFF.
- Browns make Joe Flacco official, release WR (Jared Mueller) Browns 53-man roster could need adjustment later as Flacco joins the practice squad now
- Browns lose key defender for season with biceps injury (Jared Mueller) Another Browns injury, this time safety Rodney McLeod will miss the rest of the season
More Cleveland Browns news:
- OBR Chalk Talk — (Week 11) Browns vs Steelers II (OBR via YT) Jake Burns breaks down everything that happened on Sunday
- Browns coach Stefanski’s steadiness one of main reasons team has overcome obstacles, in playoff hunt (Associated Press) “Whatever it takes,” Stefanski said, dropping in an expletive for emphasis.”
- Cleveland Browns’ Mike Ford disrespects Pittsburgh Steelers’ Terrible Towel after win (CBS) “Cleveland Browns cornerback Mike Ford left Pittsburgh Steelers fans with a parting gift following the team’s 13-10 win on Sunday.”
- Dawand Jones, Browns offensive line performance against TJ Watt and company (clevelandbrowns.com) “It’s amazing to be able to go out there as a rookie and do that to one of the elite pass rushers in the league and in history,” G Watt Teller said. “And especially right now to go out there and do that. But that’s why we brought him in. We brought him in to be able to be a physical monster out there to where you can even grab his arm and it’s so long that it’s going to take three tries to get around.”
- How Good Was Dawand Jones At Shutting Down T.J. Watt On Sunday? (Sports Illustrated) “Pro Football Focus gave rookie Dawand Jones high marks for his ability to shut down T.J. Watt in the Browns victory over Pittsburgh on Sunday.”
- Browns’ defense continues to dominate and prove why it’s NFL’s best (The Athletic) “Selfishly speaking, with (at least) seven games left, I hope there’s actually a lot to say. It has come in different forms and taken different turns, but outside of the Seattle game, this defense has made every fourth-quarter stop it’s needed.”
- Myles Garrett for MVP isn’t crazy - Week 11 winners and losers (Youtube) Quincy Carrier examines a very realistic potential eventuation for this 2023 season
Watch TJ Watt on this play. Has Myles Garrett EVER gotten put in the dirt like that??? pic.twitter.com/uLbtA27DdW— BROWN SPIDER ADVENTURES!!! #D4L (14-3) (@BrownSpiderCLE) November 20, 2023
Was DTR staying mostly upright the most surprising thing on Sunday?
Join the conversation in the comment section below to share your thoughts on all the pieces shared above. The Chow Community is waiting to welcome you