- Browns, Broncos Week 12 injury report: Both teams see improvements (Jared Mueller) Grant Delpit, Juan Thornhill return
- Browns unique plan for Weeks 12, 13 after schedule request granted (Jared Mueller) Browns schedule includes back-to-back games out west as requested
- What Duron Harmon brings to the Browns roster (Matt Wilson) Duron Harmon adds depth after the Rodney McLeod injury
- Browns new QB Joe Flacco: ‘I can still play’ (Barry Shuck) Veteran was brought into Browns roster to compete and provide veteran leadership to DTR
- Cleveland Browns Blackout STARTER jacket is now for sale at HOMAGE, and other jackets discounted (Chris Pokorny) Get yours now before they are out of stock!
More Cleveland Browns news:
- QB Joe Flacco adjusts to new role with the Browns (clevelandbrowns.com) “After he received a call from his agent about working out for the Browns last week, Flacco said he was excited about the opportunity to come to Cleveland and go through the process.”
- Denver Broncos vs. Cleveland Browns Week 12 practice report: Thursday (Mile High Report) “The Denver Broncos badly need P.J. Locke to get healthy enough to play on Sunday against the Cleveland Browns.”
- Browns take the good news with the bad news on Thanksgiving Day (A to Z Sports) “Cleveland Browns got Juan Thornhill back at practice but could be missing Denzel Ward and Anthony Walker against Broncos.”
- Can the Denver Broncos play their best football against tough Cleveland Browns team? (KAGS TV) “Can the Denver Broncos find a way to play their best football this Sunday against the Cleveland Browns?”
- The DTR Film breakdown (Youtube) Quincy Carrier goes over the Browns’ rookie QB’s 2nd start
Do you think this is a letdown game for the Browns given the Broncos winning streak and Cleveland coming off back-to-back AFC North wins?