- Browns have a new QB2 in place (Thomas Moore) Cleveland HC Kevin Stefanski announces that Joe Flacco is now the backup QB and will start on Sunday if/when Dorian Thompson-Robinson is ruled out with a concussion.
- Browns, Rams injury report: A long week of uncertain ahead (Jared Mueller) Cleveland has a long list while Los Angeles has just 6 on theirs
- Joe Flacco, Browns injury updates Wednesday (Jared Mueller) Browns starting QB versus the Rams could come with a depleted roster
- Browns Week 13 rooting guide: Best results for playoff seeding (Thomas Moore) A look at the best possible outcomes in Week 13 as the Cleveland Browns may be turning to yet another backup QB as they try to stay in the AFC playoff race.
More Cleveland Browns news:
- Myles Garrett, Browns defense against Cooper Kupp and Rams offense (clevelandbrowns.com) “The Browns are 12th in opponent rushing yards per game while the Rams are 14th in rushing yards.”
- Joe Flacco takes first-team reps in practice, could start at QB for Cleveland Browns (Fox Sports) “Joe Flacco took the first reps in practice for the Cleveland Browns on Wednesday and could potentially start against the Los Angeles Rams.”
- Browns Provide Update On Myles Garrett Injury Ahead Of Week 13 (Sports Illustrated) “Fortunately, head coach Kevin Stefanski revealed on Monday that Garrett had avoided serious injury and was considered day-to-day. That designation can be deceiving though, as Browns fans found out with the way the organization handled Deshaun Watson’s shoulder injury earlier this season.”
- ‘He’s obviously a legend’: Cleveland Browns players learn from NBA great Jerry West (Yahoo) “The Browns players had a chance to listen to basketball legend Jerry West prior to Wednesday’s practice at UCLA.”
- What the Browns need to do to make the playoffs (Youtube) Quincy Carrier looks at the path Cleveland is going to face if they make it to the postseason
Are the Browns at a point where you believe how they play decides games more than the opponent? If Cleveland’s defense is good and the offense doesn’t turn it over it almost doesn’t matter what the other team does?