The Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens face off for the second time in Week 10 of the 2023 season. The Ravens controlled the first game from the beginning with rookie QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson thrust into the starting role surprisingly.
The Browns will have QB Deshaun Watson back for this game but injuries continue to be a big story for the team. Historically, Baltimore tends to struggle with a lot of injuries but Cleveland has a much longer injury list to start the week.
As shared earlier, six players were sitting out practice in Berea. The final injury report for both teams has a combined 11 players not practicing.
Browns Injury Report
- David Bell - Knee - DNP
- Joel Bitonio - Rest - DNP
- Amari Cooper - Rest/Ankle - DNP
- Myles Garrett - Rest - DNP
- Marquise Goodwin - Concussion - DNP
- Dawand Jones - Knee, Shoulder - DNP
- Greg Newsome - Groin - DNP
- David Njoku - Knee - DNP
- Pierre Strong - Hamstring - DNP
- Grant Delpit - Shoulder - Full
- Nick Harris - Toe - Full
- Ogbo Okoronkwo - Groin - Limited
- Deshaun Watson - Right shoulder - Full
- Alex Wright - Knee - Limited
Given the team’s early bye week, Cleveland seems to be careful with players early in the week only to have a very limited injury report by Friday. We will see if that is true this week.
Ravens Injury Report
- WR Odell Beckham Jr. - Rest/Knee - DNP
- DT Michael Pierce - Illness - DNP
- OT Morgan Moses - Shoulder - Full
With Beckham partially resting and Pierce only dealing with an illness, it seems that Baltimore will have their full set of players this week unless something happens in practice.