- Browns Week 15 rooting guide: Best results for playoff seeding (Thomas Moore) A look at the best possible outcomes in Week 15 as the Cleveland Browns are currently holding the No. 5 in the AFC.
- Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns: Week 15 TV Map (Chris Pokorny) See which cities get to watch the Bears vs. Browns game on television this week.
- Video of Mic’d up Myles: ‘I’m gonna end this game for us’ before 2-pt conversion sack (Jared Mueller) Myles Garrett sack was key to Browns victory over the Jaguars
- Browns Wednesday injury updates: Defender to IR but could return, another could be done for season (Jared Mueller) Grant Delpit and Ogbonnia Okoronkwo could join the long list of Browns injuries
More Cleveland Browns news:
- Browns place S Grant Delpit on injured reserve (clevelandbrowns.com) “Browns also sign S Duron Harmon to the active roster and sign T Joey Fisher to the practice squad”
- Browns Preparing To Potentially Lose Another Key Defender To Injury (Sports Illustrated) “Okoronkwo actually exited Sunday’s game multiple times. At first the former Texan was dealing with a groin injury but wound up returning to the game. Later he exited with what is now known to be a season-threatening pectoral injury.”
- Chicago Bears at Cleveland Browns: Predictions, picks and odds for NFL Week 15 game (USA Today) “Predictions and picks for the 2023 NFL Week 15 matchup between the Cleveland Browns and Chicago Bears.”
- Cleveland Browns stars Garrett, Hopkins maintain Pro Bowl vote leads (WOIO) “Two Cleveland Browns, DE Myles Garrett and kicker Dustin Hopkins, are the leading vote-getters at their positions in the latest round of Pro Bowl voting announced Wednesday.”
- Browns are having an all-time impressive season (Youtube) Quincy Carrier puts what the good guys are doing right now into perspective
Do the litany of injuries make what the Browns have been able to accomplish more fun for you or more disappointing about what could have been?