- Browns, Bears Thursday injury report: Some return to practice, still 7 DNPs including a new one (Jared Mueller) Amari Cooper, Myles Garrett, DJ Moore among those returning to practice
- Browns sign QB Joe Flacco, contract details are very interesting (Barry Shuck) Cleveland has an eye towards the playoffs with their veteran leader
- NFL Picks Week 15, and media picks for Bears vs. Browns (Chris Pokorny) The DBN staff predicts the Week 15 games, plus the national media make their predictions for Browns vs. Bears.
- Film Don’t Lie: Nick Harris shows his strengths against the Jaguars (Matt Wilson) Nick Harris stepped in admirably for the injured Ethan Pocic on Sunday.
More Cleveland Browns news:
- Browns rushing attack against the Bears top ranked run defense (clevelandbrowns.com) “After a decent showing last week against the Jaguars, the Browns run game will go against another top-five run defense in the Bears on Sunday.”
- Cleveland Browns promote QB Joe Flacco to active roster (WOIO) “Flacco is 1-1 as Cleveland’s starter heading into Sunday’s game against Chicago.”
- Chicago Bears can’t overlook Joe Flacco and Cleveland Browns despite injuries (KAGS TV) “The Cleveland Browns are down to their fourth-string quarterback in Joe Flacco, and they’re missing key starters on both sides of the ball due to injuries”
- Just How Costly Have Turnovers Been For The Browns This Season? (Sports Illustrated) “Through 14 weeks the Browns are near the bottom of the league in turnover differential and opponents have made the most of their mistakes.”
- Are we appreciating this Browns season enough? (Youtube) Quincy Carrier reviews exactly what it is we’re seeing right now and why we should enjoy it
With CJ Stroud currently going through concussion protocol with the Texans, of the final 4 games, which scares you the most for the Browns?