The Cleveland Browns had four players not participate in practice on Friday and, no surprise, those four players were ruled out for Sunday’s Week 15 matchup. On top of that, three starters are also questionable.
As the Browns push for a playoff birth, the decimated roster will continue to be the story. As the team prepares to welcome the Chicago Bears into town for their second-to-last home game, the Browns roster has been decimated. In the last four days alone, there have been reports or actual news of five key players headed to the injured reserve to end the regular season.
The final practice of the week provided us with the final injury report and game status update for both teams:
Browns Injury Report
- DT Jordan Elliott - Concussion - Questionable
- LB Jordan Kunaszyk - Calf - Out
- DE Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - Pectoral - Out
- OL Ethan Pocic - Stinger - Out
- S Juan Thornhill - Calf - Out
- LB Anthony Walker - Rest, Knee - Questionable
- CB Denzel Ward - Shoulder - Questionable
Given all the players already on injured reserve, if Elliott, Walker and Ward can’t play as well, Cleveland’s snap counts will be high all around.
Bears Injury Report
- DB Jaquan Brisker - Groin - Questionable
- WR DJ Moore - Ankle - Questionable
- LB Noah Sewell - Knee - Out
- WR Equanimeous St. Brown - Pectoral - Out
Two very important players listed as questionable for Chicago in Brisker and Moore. Missing the game, Brown is a starter and Sewell is a depth piece for the team.
Any of the Browns players’ game designations surprise you for this week?